Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pairs Well With Beer.


Made a late lunch today (Crab Melts, thanks for asking!), and N and I weren't really feelin' a huge dinner, so I decided to whip up an appetizer and call it a night. I settled on these Salami-Garlic Knots that I had found in a Everyday With Rachael Ray magazine a few years ago - I've made them before, and they are a very low-stress, no brainer-ish recipe. Some nights, I just don't want to use my brain. At all.

I adore and respect any recipe that calls for jalepeno peppers and LARGE amounts of garlic....this recipe has both, so thats super exciting. If you're not a fan of strong flavors, stay away from these guys - they are very savory, strong-flavored little mock-pretzels!


(My lovely little mixture AND totally not homemade pizza dough)



***Xtra Note to Y'all - Add a generous sprinkling of caraway seeds to the mixture. Just do it, trust me. It really ties the whole thing together and will make you deliriously happy.


Oh, and yeah, this recipe pairs well with beer.



2 comments: